Call on Clare is a private provider of in-home care and support services in Melbourne.
Call on Clare is ready to help, no matter how complex your care needs are.
Call on Clare offers a full range of care, from companionship and personal care to highly skilled medical care in Melbourne.
PM and ND shifts 7 days a week
We have two new paediatric clients in Narre Warren South and Clyde who are requiring nursing care 7 days a week. We have a combination of PM and ND shifts available. Call on Clare has a large number of paediatric clients requiring support, so we encourage you to apply or call to discuss the opportunities we have throughout the greater Melbourne area.
About the benefits:
- Immediate start
- Great pay rates
- Work with a supportive team to deliver quality care
- Flexible working hours
- Regular ongoing bookings
- Holistic care that is tailor-made and personalized
- A rewarding career
Apply now: https://www.seek.com.au/job/50966817
Are you a carer seeking more social visits? We are seeking additional staff to support our client base for companionship and social outings. It is desirable that you have or are studying a certificate III in Individual Support (or equivalent) but experienced caregivers are also encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate will have their drivers license and comprehensively insured vehicle. Call on Clare have employees that work anywhere between 2 and 38 hours a week. So we are flexible to only offer you shifts that suit your schedule.
Please call and ask for Clare M or Harley to discuss further.
Apply Now: https://www.seek.com.au/job/51207589
We require a number of Community Support Worker’s to support an elderly lady living in her own home in Balaclava. The client requires assistance 24/7 and there will always be two staff members on site. The 24hour care will be split into 3 shifts – AM, PM and ND. The client may require services including, but not limited to:
- Personal care: bathing/showering, assistance with dressing, assistance with toileting and other mobility assistance as required
- Domestic Support: preparation of meals, light household duties, shopping trips
- Respite: social support, companionship and conversation
In addition to this client in Balaclava, we have a large number of clients who are requiring long term assistance with ongoing bookings throughout Melbourne and surrounding suburbs.
Skills & Experience
- Certificate III or IV in Individual Support, Home and Community Care, Disability or equivalent
- Minimum of one year experience in supporting clients in the community
- Experience with hoists/lifting machines
- Excellent communication skills with a compassionate and empathetic approach to your work
- Current First Aid, CPR, and Manual Handling Certificate
- Completed or able to complete Covid Infection Control Training
Apply Now: https://www.seek.com.au/job/51455693